Question:
Have you ever been in a public restroom and asked someone to give a courtesy flush?
doublewidemama
2006-04-03 17:04:17 UTC
Have you ever been in a public restroom and asked someone to give a courtesy flush?
Seven answers:
2006-04-03 18:03:56 UTC
It is against the law to ask for a courtesy flush where I live. True story!
Scotty Doesnt Know
2006-04-04 17:30:34 UTC
I've never asked for one, but I'm frequently paranoid enough about the scents I generate, that I will voluntarily perform a "Courtesy Flush" before I finish my business.
4th_river
2006-04-04 00:45:16 UTC
What's a courtesy flush?
YaPHUCKhoo!
2006-04-04 00:05:33 UTC
The last time I tried that technique, I woke up in the corner and my butt was inflamed.

Don't try this technique after you have been drinking.
2006-04-04 01:03:05 UTC
Never! Sounds rude, as embarrassing to that person. Just leave them alone!
?
2006-04-04 00:05:29 UTC
No.

Doesn't make the small go away faster.

And someday it'll be you.
mizthang_keisha
2006-04-04 01:06:59 UTC
No. I just say out loud that it really stinks.