Question:
should you tip your mechanic, tow truck man and cable guy?
Sunshine4543646
2005-12-17 09:52:09 UTC
should you tip your mechanic, tow truck man and cable guy?
Two answers:
2005-12-17 17:33:38 UTC
The tow truck guy, yes, if he does something out of the way. Your mechanic and your cable guy, no, but if you're so inclined you can take cookies or donuts or something the next time you pick your car up. For your cable guy, the best way to express your appreciation for a job well done is to express it in writing to his supervisor.
Jessica L
2005-12-17 10:56:47 UTC
Not unless he or she did something that was above and beyond their job description. I just recently got towed out of a ditch in the middle of one of the worst ice storms ever, and I tipped him by buying him a hot cup of joe. It's up to you -cause sometimes a sincere thank you, or heck - a compliment to his boss would be better!