Question:
Do you love me?
2006-03-16 13:29:39 UTC
Do you love me?
33 answers:
Foxey
2006-03-16 13:37:10 UTC
Love i have in abundance and gift

with no, ropes, no chains that bind

no condition, expectations that could confuse

just love so pure and true which in this world is hard to find
2006-03-16 13:33:56 UTC
Yes, Oil stocks are up, but the price of tea in china is down while those that learn to write employment messages and interviewing for jobs has gone up, HI, it is a super fantastic day in March, today it was cloudy out, my cat always says meow, HI, I have never been to France have you? Can lexmark make a good printer? MS Money is a good program but only for those that use money.
vsecrets24
2006-03-16 13:46:22 UTC
I guess I am going to keep an eye on this question because there is going to be a broad array of answers. Love thy neighbor, I guess. Truthfully I do not love everybody because there are some really mean and nasty people out there that do not deserve the love I have in my heart.
Kiranf2000
2006-03-16 14:04:16 UTC
Thts a real sweet question with too much of depth to understand. Yes dear, God loves u for wht u r and so do many people around you. I do, cause God made u. we dont need reason to love anyone, many people dont have a reason to love. so not necessary to know u.

Cheers, be happy!
Sorrow_and_Bliss
2006-03-16 13:39:47 UTC
Yes. You come from the same ultimate source as I do, God. You are a part of God, and God is within you.

You feel pain just like I do. I don't want you to feel pain. So yes, I love you.
artist
2006-03-16 13:33:27 UTC
Yes I do, I love the neighbor
MissNurse
2006-03-16 13:34:30 UTC
Of Course!
honyock2002
2006-03-16 13:30:42 UTC
depends, how old are you?

If your over 18, then yes. Will you marry me?
defbizkit99
2006-03-16 13:40:12 UTC
That's a question a 13 year old with no self esteem would ask. Seek counseling if you're serious.
Karmacoma
2006-03-16 13:32:31 UTC
is ME the initials for something? Then yes I do love minature elves, mountain emus & motor engines.
2006-03-16 13:32:27 UTC
What's love got to do with it? Come here and gimme some sugar!
stratmanreturns
2006-03-16 14:16:20 UTC
Of course I love you, Mom!
prep_girl_nessa
2006-03-16 13:33:05 UTC
Depends. What's your IQ and where do you stand on a cross-haired political spectrum?
jimedwardsisntreal
2006-03-16 13:37:56 UTC
im supposed to love everyone but not you. trust me thats more of a compliment than anything.
gsi
2006-03-16 13:33:56 UTC
I don't know you so I don't love you, but I don't hate you either if that makes you fell better.
gizmogizgismo
2006-03-16 13:32:02 UTC
i dont know you to say yes you could be a really horrible person....ok yes
42yxalag
2006-03-16 13:50:53 UTC
No, it is impossible for me to love somebody who I do not know.
certifiedtarotmaster
2006-03-16 13:30:15 UTC
Of course I do. That is, until you are mean to me, then I don't like you much.
?
2006-03-16 13:34:51 UTC
do you love me . im very over 81.
2006-03-16 13:35:04 UTC
i love you more than a god loved jesus and i must say thats quite a lot of love!
bddude06
2006-03-16 13:33:18 UTC
We all love each other..after all, we are human being!!
Fun Fearless!!
2006-03-16 22:11:57 UTC
I am terribly sorry to hear your question. You really sound that desperate.
ja
2006-03-16 13:36:05 UTC
I do not love you. only I want that you sit down beloved.
furnace4bro
2006-03-16 13:33:57 UTC
Oh yeah! But only if you gimme a lil' sum-sum!

;)
lil_monkey_lover16
2006-03-16 13:37:43 UTC
uuuummmm...... NO b\c i dont even now you and if you are asking everyone this you must be by-sexual
2006-03-16 13:36:16 UTC
I am a girl so no not really
justanotheruser
2006-03-16 13:30:53 UTC
I don't hate you and I don't love you.
keekee
2006-03-16 13:32:07 UTC
of course...you should love everyone!
Mr. Bojangles
2006-03-16 13:33:44 UTC
No, but if you look good I'll hunch you if you want. :)
10-zin
2006-03-16 13:36:54 UTC
i dont luv or hate you coz i dont know you.
lgaree12
2006-03-16 13:37:22 UTC
i don't know who you are
oz_cruickshank